Sunday 8 December 2013

Hello 4en!

Hello 4en!

I am at home preparing for our lessons tomorrow and I just keep thinking: I am so excited!

 Mr. Wilkinson has told me you are all fantastic students and especially good helpers, which is great news since I am counting on you to show me where things are and how things work during our first few days together.

A little bit about me: I grew up in Chicago (in America) and have been living in Stockholm for two years.  Reading and writing are my favorite things to do, and if I could, I would eat American-style pancakes every day for the rest of my life (with extra butter and maple syrup of course).   Besides books and pancakes, I also like to meet new people, travel to interesting places, dance until my feet hurt and listen to music. I have taught high school students in America and Germany, but you are my first group of 4th graders, so I am looking forward to a few months of working hard and having fun together.

My email address is carmen.a.price@gmail.com if you, or your parents, need to reach me outside of the classroom. If you have a chance to read this blog post before tomorrow morning, I have a small assignment: start thinking about some interesting things you can share about yourself tomorrow during our getting to know you activity.

Have a great evening and see you all bright and early tomorrow!

Ms. Price

2 comments:

  1. we will be happy to have you!
    -carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also will be happy to

    ReplyDelete