Tuesday 29 October 2013

School Open!

Hi everyone...I hope you are all having a great start to the Autumn holiday. I bet it's not as great as mine though...I am in school. On that note, if any of you need anything from school, school is open all of this week.
So far I have found:
Jonathan's phone charger
Dhruba's hallopween mask
A lovely black scarf
Keerthi and Carmen's yellow spelling book
Atharva's Perspective Artwork

The Week 43 Newsletter has been sent to the publishers and will arrive in your mailbox soon in three different flavours...including the new Lemon&Kiwi combination.

Have a great break. You deserve it!
Mr UU

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information mr w

    ReplyDelete
  2. But where are the halloween disco pics mr w
    Keerthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you still have fun!
    Murhaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean hope you still have fun in the holiday mr.w
      Murhaf

      Delete